Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to fund health services to uninsured/under-insured income-eligible Martin County children to enable their full participation in academic and social development.
Volunteers are needed to update Facebook and Instagram pages as needed from home or office. Must have access to wifi and social media and work independently. Will train as necessary.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Database Administration
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- As needed
- Must have Wifi access and be computer saavy.
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)