Nonprofit searching for someone who resides in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan who accomplishes clients' care by assessing their needs by developing, monitoring, and evaluating job placement plans and progress; facilitating interdisciplinary approaches while monitoring job seeker performance via our software. Our nonprofit has an employment management software in which we want to run a pilot study. This software is an employment communication and management platform that interconnects Job Seekers, Case Managers, Job Developers and Employers. This software was developed to better handle mass amounts of job seekers and employers at once without decreasing the quality of service. The software has many features that are being built and added daily and we are excited to try the first part of the system so that we can create the best user interface as possible
- Advocate on behalf of job seekers that you represent
- Help prep job seekers before seeking employment
- Resume reviewing and critiquing
- Communicate with relevant software users within the PETS system
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations via online or by phone
- Establishes solutions to job seekers adverse impacts by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation
- Monitors job seekers work performance by verifying clients' attendance; observing and evaluating and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; providing personal support.
- Improves job seeker competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities
Must speak English but being bilingual is a plus. Must be a people person and must have patience. Must be professional and polite as well as a team player. Must have access to a PC with internet and must have an email address as well as access to a phone. Must be able to provide feedback on system. Must be willing to take background check. Must have documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Resolving Conflict, People Management and Integrity. Must live in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan. Finally, the volunteers must be accessible via email and through the software system.
Software website: petsworkforce.com
Company website: metplus.org
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Marketing- Nonprofit...
- Nonprofit 2D/3D Motion Animator...
- Volunteer Employers/Recruiters/...
- Nonprofit Social Media...
- Volunteer Workforce Case Manager
- Volunteer Employment Placement...
- All Women Veteran Transitional...
- Nonprofit Job Developer Needed...
- Nonprofit Grantwriter Needed to...