Swim meet timers are essential to running a successful swim meet. Volunteers serve approximately one meet a month on Saturdays between 3:30-7:30p.m. No experience is needed and training is provided.
A volunteer interest form can be picked up at the front desk at the Summit Family YMCA in Newnan or respond to this post.
**We do not participate in court-ordered Community Service**
- Event Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- One meet a month on Saturdays between 3:30-7:30p.m
- Volunteer background checks and/or drug test may be required.
- Afterschool Homework Volunteer:...
- Assistant Swim Instructor
- Summer Concession Stand...
- Group Excersise for Youth (age...
- Volunteer Coaches for various...
- Wellness Center Greeter
- YMCA Back to School Event - at...
- Special Needs Volunteers for...
- Swim Meet Timers
- Afterschool Prep Volunteer
- Membership Greeter/Facility...