This is NOT AN ENTRY LEVELPOSITION. Experience is a must.
This is currently an UNPAIDopportunity for a volunteer or intern . This is predominantly a virtual opportunity but candidate must live locally .
Seeking an EXPERIENCED design-oriented, creative, and sharp individual to help build and manage a young upcoming entertainment artist's brand across social media.
Responsibilities and Duties
Prior to applying visit www.bgcme.org to complete an online application and learn more about our organization .
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop a proven track record of driving organic business growth via social media.
- are interested in a career in the entertainment industry
- are obsessed with social media
- have an eye for fun, clean, and inspiring design
- are active across social media
- Then this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take photo and videos of young artist for website and social media.
- Design, create, and publish content across channels including Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, and possibly SnapChat and Pinterest appropriate for a youth artist.
- Lead social media efforts and develop strategies to tell the artist's brand story in exciting and fresh ways using videos and pictures.
- Identify and build influencer partnerships to propel the upcoming artists movement nationwide.
- Gain interests in artist from directors, record labels, celebrities, and more which lead to securing work for artist.
- Strategize our social media campaign to gain artist's exposure and manage a daily and weekly content calendar
- Stay on top of social media trends and identify and build partnerships with brands and influencers
- Monitor social media accounts and create strategies that drive growth
- Create press releases for newsworthy stories and send them to the relevant media outlets, help develop interest and relationships with media contacts
Complete an online application at bgcme.org/jobs, email your resume and cover letter to the email on our website.
Qualifications and Skills
- Marketing: 3 years
- Social Media and Social Media Marketing: 3 years
- Outstanding communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Well-versed in organic growth strategies on social media
- Experience working with youth
- Provide links to 2-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in leadership, writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and management
- Perform well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must demonstrate experience working independently with a great level of autonomy
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check