Our Eagan location is seeking a professional to mentor a woman with a disability who is interested in learning administrative duties. This volunteer would be working with the woman to teach her basic computer navigation/typing skills, as well as work on her reading and writing ability. Volunteer must be able to commit to 1-2 times per week for 1-2 hours each visit. Any day of the week M-F is available, in the time frame of 10:30-3:30pm. Volunteer must be comfortable working and engaging with adults with disabilities and must be able to pass a background check.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 times per week, 1-2 hours per visit
- Music volunteer
- Community "Repair" Site
- Art facilitator
- Teach basic reading skills to a...
- Teach/mentor an individual to...
- Ceramics mentor/teacher
- Music instruction and songwriting
- Attend community outings with...
- Adaptive Chair Yoga for adults...
- Video game design/creation
- Coffee Club Leader
- Teach an Adaptive Rec classe for...
- Facilitate a variety of...