Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Fundraising Associate, Grants . If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Provide utmost support and assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Grants Program. Design, prepare, and implement grant applications. Research and compile information on grant prospects. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
Reporting: Project Leader, Grants
- Solid writing, editing, and presentation ability.
- Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Ability to work cooperatively, and to take initiative where appropriate.
- Focused attention to detail and follow through.
- Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
- Fundraising experience or education preferred.
Requirements: Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days. Attend meetings as per the plan.
Vision of STW : "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- People Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CUM DONOR...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Education - Associate Director:...
- Publishing Associate: SEO...
- R&E Associate: Administrative...
- Google Drive Librarian
- Social Media Associate: Design
- R&E Project Leader: Process Design
- Publishing Project Leader: Writers
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Consultant: Business Plan/Market...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants