Transport volunteers are needed to help safely deliver cats and/or dogs to vet appointments, adoption events, local impounds and retail partners around the south and west metro areas. Most transports are requested during the business hours of our vet or retail store partners.
You must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable vehicle and the ability to lift carriers in and out of your vehicle.
Please complete a volunteer application on our website:https://www.carverscotths.org/volunteer_application/
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Janitorial Assistance
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Vetting Coordinator
- Receptionist/Office Support at...
- Fur Keeps Dog Medical Advocate
- Fur Keeps Cat Behavior Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Dog Behavior Advocate
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Technical Support Volunteer
- Cat Intake Coordinator
- Cat and Dog Adoption Advocates
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Cat Medical Advocate
- Animal Transport Assistance...