ASE (Adult Secondary Education) Program Data/Administrative Support Specialist
Summary: The ASE Data/Admin Support Specialist position is an ideal volunteer opportunity for someone who would like to support the work of Literacy Services’ ASE program by assisting with some of the program’s data and administrative needs. Our ASE students are actively seeking out a secondary credential (GED/HSED), entrance to apprenticeship or other employment-based training, or post-secondary education. Help them by volunteering in this critical capacity! This work requires good computer and organizational skills and is vitally important to the management, efficiency, and accountability of the program. For the person with the right skill set, the ASE Data/Administrative Support Specialist position is a great way to "give back" by helping to ensure this vital program maintains strong data/administrative support capacity.
The ASE Program Data/Administrative Support Specialist works with the ASE Program Director to maintain timely and accurate program records and to support various administrative tasks.
- Entering/maintaining student/tutor enrollment information in data-base
- Maintaining student/tutor schedules in data-base and hard copy (Word)
- Entering daily attendance records, test scores, etc.
- Contributing data to various program reports
- Assisting with various administrative tasks such as organizing/maintaining supplies of program materials and helping with other projects as needed
- Interest in supporting the operations of LSW’s ASE program through the use of computer and organizational skills.
- Organized and accurate
- Comfortable using a computer including Word, Excel (previous data entry a plus)
- Interest in an ongoing, minimum three hour per week position (preferably on Friday mornings) at our downtown location.
Additional questions regarding this volunteer opportunity can be directed to David Peters, Director, ASE Program - Downtown at 414-344-5878 or email@example.com.
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing committment, 3 hours/week