DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Human Resource - Onboarding Manager
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid). Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- We are looking for an HR Onboarding Manager to oversee the procedures our company follows before and after hiring new volunteers.
- Organize orientation programs (first day, first week, first month and first quarter).
- Act as a consultant to new volunteers.
- Create and update our volunteer handbook.
- Monitor new hired volunteer turnover and retention rates.
- Schedule and oversee training sessions.
- Introduce new hires to current volunteers.
- Communicate with new volunteers before their start date to provide necessary information (e.g. work schedules and contract details).
- Process employment paperwork
- Liaison with internal teams to create corporate accounts for new volunteers.
- Gather applicant experience feedback from new hires.
- Assist existing volunteers when they move to a new department or position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management or similar field.
- Proven work experienceas an HR onboarding manager or in relevant HR role experience withHRIS and ATS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality and work ethics.
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General)
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
October 3, 2022