DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
Client Relations - Client Acquisition Lead (CR210)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Develop business plans and client acquisition strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Conduct research & develop operational plans in seeking business with NPO prospects.
- Manage and provide leadership to the client acquisition team.
- Collaborate with internal teams; Marketing to support & generate new lead identification and Business Consulting Services (BCS) team to ensure clarity of service offering.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO’s to explain more about CLASS and understand their needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Oversee proposal development to potential clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is equipped with the service offering, and client acquisition approach required to be successful.
- Maintain Salesforce/HubSpot (CRM Database) on all potential leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR.
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education Qualification & Experience
- MBA in Marketing with 8+ years of experience inBusiness Development or Sales.
- Prior leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Knowledge in marketing for nonprofit is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in brand management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time).
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Leadership development opportunities
- An opportunity to give back to the community
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General).
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2023
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- 1 Year