Human Resource - Applicant Tracking System Manager
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Foster relationships across the HR function to deliver value added services to management and volunteers that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Assists management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Advises the internal client on how to find the best way to implement HR policies/procedures and remain compliant with policies.
- Works closely with management and volunteers to improve work relationship, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Conduct full cycle recruiting leveraging online systems and ATS.
- Provides training and support to volunteer (new hire orientation).
- Supports company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. performance management, organizational change).
- Bring visibility of issues to HR leadership and/or operations business unit leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in HR Generalist/Manager role, with experience in management coaching, team building, recruiting, training, and HR program implementation (within a high-technology company preferred).
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including organizational diagnosis, volunteer relations, diversity, performance management.
- Proven understanding of HR practices.
- Experience using MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint and experience with cloud- based HRIS and timekeeping applications required.
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General)
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.