1 person is interested
Client Relations - Client Awareness & Education Manager (CR213)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Understand the needs and motivations of our clients - community leaders and social/global impact influencers and organizations.
- Execute client-journey based learning approach to ensure clients are leveraging CLASS’s services to deliver business value.
- Design a robust and adaptable curriculum that will provide our customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience.
- Support client research initiatives and key programs that help engage and build relationships with clients to ensure a high bar for creative excellence and brand cohesiveness.
- Launch and maintain client education tools (webinars and/or workshops) to scale our training programs.
- Execute critical components of local events strategy, production and marketing to bring internal teams and clients together for inspiration, celebration and collaborative learning.
- Build client education’s success metrics and implementation for all events, laddering into larger business goals and KPIs of CLASS.
- Partner closely with marketing team to produce videos, design assets, develop case studies and other relevant content to be leveraged in events, marketing campaigns and by fellow team managers.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in client training, client success, account management, or similar client-facing role.
- Experience with social purpose-driven and community-driven products or audiences.
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels.
- Highly skilled in outbound messaging, positioning and program development - online & offline.
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power decision-making.
- Passionate about helping communities and community leaders at scale.
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly and deliver high-quality results.
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week ( excluding meeting time ) .
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General).
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
April 4, 2022