Are you interested in tracking interesting, successful people and devising strategies to turn them into donors?
If so, the up-and-coming, nonprofit news organization WhoWhatWhy may have the ideal opportunity for you to grow professionally, contribute to a greater good and have a lot of fun.
As our Salesforce account manager, you will help expand our burgeoning development team by maintaining donor files, brainstorming pitches and managing a team of "Ambassadors" who will handle direct interactions with prospects.
This position is part-time and pro bono , but down the road, as we grow, we can offer possibilities of compensation.
WhoWhatWhy is changing public awareness. We are a credible solution to the raging debate over whether news is "fake" or not," with agenda-free research and bracingly fresh analysis. Non-corporate, non-partisan and commercial-free, we are powered entirely by public support and the passionate involvement of people who believe in our mission.
If you’re able to commit and wish to be part of this, we want to hear from you. Send us your resume and a customized cover letter that shows you have studied our brand, explains why you are qualified for this position and confirms that you understand the fundamentally voluntary aspect.
What You Bring (Qualifications)
- A strategic mind geared towards cultivating long-term donor relationships
- Ability to familiarize and retain data information on donors
- Analytical skills and a penchant for pattern recognition
- Ability to supervise and manage others
- A proactive personality that goes above and beyond
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
What You Do (Responsibilities)
- Update donor files with new information and interaction reports
- Assign tasks, share strategic advice and provide relevant donor data to team members
- Proactively manage group to ensure completion of all tasks
- Direct queries to appropriate parties and monitor progress
What You Get
- SalesForce experience, considered invaluable in many industries
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Get the Best out of Others:...
- Managing Editor at Media...
- Website User Experience Designer...
- Best Training Ever --...
- JFK ASSASSINATION: RESEARCHER...
- Salesforce Best Practices...
- Volunteer IT Manager Needed at...
- Salesforce Account Manager
- Wikipedia Department Manager -...
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) -...
- Virtual Fundraising Manager
- Showrunner for News and...
- Best Training Ever: Become a...
- Recruiter for Young Activists...
- Historical Whodunit Book Project...
- Fundraising Development Manager
- Basecamp Content Manager
- Blog Editor
- Research Director