The residents of Villa Mercede sure do! Located on West 70 th in the Detroit-Shoreway neighborhood, Villa Mercede provides independent living and Older Adult Services through St. Augustine Health Ministries, including a meals program for its residents. We’d like to add to the services by offering some life-enriching games and activities for interested seniors, starting with a post-lunch Bingo game once a month. All you need is an enthusiastic attitude, a patient disposition and a nice loud voice for calling out "B7!" One afternoon each month. Off-street parking and training provided (but who doesn’t know how to play Bingo?).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One afternoon each month. Day of week flexible.
- Patience, enthusiasm and a strong voice
- Spring and/or Fall Cleanup
- Merrily We Roll Along!
- Painters Welcome
- Organist Needed for Catholic...
- SUMMERTIME FUN FAMILY FESTIVAL!
- A Camping We Will Go!
- Many Hands Make Light Work...of...
- Clerical Help for Nursing Staff
- Christmas is Right Around the...
- Having Fun on the Weekend
- Making Mealtime Enjoyable for...
- Who Likes Bingo?
- Assessing Seniors for...