Imagine trying to balance a tray of food and beverage while rolling your wheelchair to the dining table. Our residents who eat in our cafeteria could use a few friendly volunteers to help them select their food, pour their beverage and carry trays to the table. Additional responsibilities include clearing trays, wiping down tables and re-stocking napkins and straws. Bonus: when the rush is over, volunteers are encouraged to sit and visit with our residents while they eat and often help transport residents back to their rooms. Lunchtime or dinnertime. Weekday or weekend. Training and off-street parking provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One, 2-hour shift per week
- Cheerful and patient, ability to push a wheelchair if requested
- Spring and/or Fall Cleanup
- Merrily We Roll Along!
- Painters Welcome
- Organist Needed for Catholic...
- SUMMERTIME FUN FAMILY FESTIVAL!
- A Camping We Will Go!
- Many Hands Make Light Work...of...
- Clerical Help for Nursing Staff
- Christmas is Right Around the...
- Having Fun on the Weekend
- Making Mealtime Enjoyable for...
- Who Likes Bingo?
- Assessing Seniors for...