CES delivers food to seniors, who are homebound and often isolated. This volunteer opportunity is from 6 pm to 8:30 pm the third Wednesday evening of each month. the next date is Wednesday, March 21.
We need volunteers to help load bags & boxes of food at CES (1900 11 th Ave S), into the delivery van (must be able to life 40 to 50 pounds). Then travel to the distribution site (Pentagon Apartments: 1415 E 22 nd St) and help deliver the food to the apartments. The main goal is to make the food distribution a positive experience for clients. This opportunity is great for a group of up to 10 people, but individuals are welcome to help!
If you have any questions, please call Melanie at 612-870-1125 x128
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 1/2 hours once a month in the evening
- need people with positive attitude who are friendly!
- Deliver food to elderly &...
- Ride with Meals on Wheels Driver...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Need someone fluent in Somali...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Greet Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Help pack Meals on Wheels lunch...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Evening opportunity: Deliver...
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Deliver once or twice a year for...
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?