Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Latin American Foundation for the Future
Please visit the new page to apply.
In order to monitor and evaluate the progress, effectiveness and impact of our projects and interventions, LAFF is looking to build on a Project Monitoring Plan (PMP) initiated by our first M&E Advisor volunteer, as well as to put in place an M&E system. The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will lead all M&E activities for LAFF and will closely collaborate with our local partners in Peru.
Under the supervision of the International Partnerships Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Identify M&E needs.
- Develop and maintain a PMP.
- Develop and maintain a project M&E database system.
- Design strategies for strengthening data collection, interpretation and use as appropriate.
- Assess the existing M&E systems, indicators, and tools used by our partners; as well as the possibility of changing, improving and/or unifying these systems.
- Review reporting from our partners and LAFF.
- Manage, organize and facilitate surveys when necessary.
- Provide training and build M&E capacity of our staff, volunteers, and partners.
- Perform regular internal performance evaluations.
- Undergraduate Degree in statistics, demography, public policy, economics (or related field) or equivalent experience in M&E. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months of volunteering and/or work experience in the M&E field. International development experience desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, indicator selection, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies, database management, impact evaluation and research methodologies.
- Knowledge of Results-Based M&E, logic models, and log frameworks.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish and English required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, independent, culturally sensitive and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Solid report-writing skills.
About Latin American Foundation for the Future
Latin American Foundation for the Future 3660, PO Box 6945, London, Eng W1A 6US, GB
LAFF gives children and organisations in Peru the tools and skills they need to build a more independent future. We provide education and vocational training for at-risk young people. We also support homes to be more sustainable with income-generation, cost reduction, and capacity building.
We are a UK registered charity based in Cusco, Peru, promoting sustainability, education and the building of better futures for Peru’s young, at-risk children. We support 5 local charities through providing skills and knowledge for them to become self-sustainable. We provide financial support to manage their operations effectively and additionally this financial support helps young Peruvians attend school, gain a proper education, achieve vocational skills, become employable and ultimately break the cycle of poverty.
Barrio ProfesionalCusco, Peru
August 22, 2023
- Database Administration
- Sales Process
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 3 months. No maximum!