Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
In order to monitor and evaluate the progress, effectiveness and impact of our projects and interventions, LAFF is looking to build on a Project Monitoring Plan (PMP) initiated by our first M&E Advisor volunteer, as well as to put in place an M&E system. The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will lead all M&E activities for LAFF and will closely collaborate with our local partners in Peru.
Under the supervision of the International Partnerships Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Identify M&E needs.
- Develop and maintain a PMP.
- Develop and maintain a project M&E database system.
- Design strategies for strengthening data collection, interpretation and use as appropriate.
- Assess the existing M&E systems, indicators, and tools used by our partners; as well as the possibility of changing, improving and/or unifying these systems.
- Review reporting from our partners and LAFF.
- Manage, organize and facilitate surveys when necessary.
- Provide training and build M&E capacity of our staff, volunteers, and partners.
- Perform regular internal performance evaluations.
- Undergraduate Degree in statistics, demography, public policy, economics (or related field) or equivalent experience in M&E. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months of volunteering and/or work experience in the M&E field. International development experience desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, indicator selection, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies, database management, impact evaluation and research methodologies.
- Knowledge of Results-Based M&E, logic models, and log frameworks.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish and English required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, independent, culturally sensitive and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Solid report-writing skills.
We'll work with your schedule.
Barrio ProfesionalCusco, Peru
- Database Administration
- Sales Process
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 3 months. No maximum!