Tuck-in volunteers are the friendly voices who contact patients and families on a weekly basis to ensure they have the support and supplies needed for the upcoming weekend. These volunteers provide a direct link between patients/families and the Interdisciplinary Team Managers to make sure we are doing all we can to provide excellent care.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Musical Companion Volunteer South
- Companion Care Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Miami...
- Companion Care Volunteer South
- Musical Companion Volunteer...
- Ensure Milk Delivery to Catholic...
- Musical Companion Volunteer ML
- Companion Care Volunteer Broward
- Companion Care Volunteer ML