Free For Charity is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations reduce their costs, increase their revenue, and put more money into their charitable mission where it belongs. We are looking for developers who will work with small charities to build them websites using WordPress. We are also looking for developers who are interested in developing plugins to help nonprofits link their websites to the other services and products they use to help their organizations run.
- Free website hosting for your personal sites (cPanel hosting)
- Full Microsoft Office 365 Suite for as long as you are volunteering
- Free or highly discounted computer or laptop if needed
- Free For Charity is run as a PMI PMO organization. All hours worked can be certified as PMP project hours towards minimum requirements to sit for the PMP exam
- Free For Charity Director can certify many other types of hours for professional certifications
- This position can be worked from home, or from the Free For Charity office. Most assignments and work will be managed in Microsoft Teams, with phone and email communication as needed
- Any website design work will require communication with staff or board members of a supported nonprofit, either over the phone or through email.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on the task proactively
- Any custom development work (Custom themes, plugins, other code) must be submitted to GitHub.
- Any premium plugins or themes must come from Free For Charity’s sources. Any additional themes may be recommended and will be considered.
We look forward to your contact. Feel free to call or email any time if you have questions.
Volunteer Manager, Free For Charity
P: (520) 442-3556
- Software Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 100 volunteer hours per year