17 people are interested
Write For Our Newsletter
ORGANIZATION: Village Without Walls
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
Do you like to create news articles? Do you catch print errors when you are reading? Do you have newsletter experience? Consider joining our newsletter team.
What you need to know about the position. You will
- work from home
- write articles of interest to older adults
- work with the Communication, Marketing, and Technology team and other villagers, as needed.
- work an average of four (4) hours per month
A successful volunteer should enjoy writing articles that share helpful information or inspire. We will train you in the specific processes for the Village newsletter. You must be over age 18 and a background check is required.
About Village Without Walls
1333 NW Orenco Station Pkwy, #572, Hillsboro, OR 97124, US
● Community. We believe that strong social connections are a vital part of living well and aging brilliantly. ● Inclusion. We welcome and respect people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, economic situations, and abilities. ● Collaboration. We believe that working together and caring for each other makes our lives richer and more interesting. As a Village, we are stronger than we are as individuals. ● Contribution. We believe that each member of our community can benefit from the skills, experiences, and perspectives of the others. We encourage every member and volunteer to bring their own unique qualities and capabilities to the table.
Village Without Walls is a community-based membership organization of volunteers, that provide services to help seniors and disabled individuals stay involved in their communities and remain in their own homes as they grow older. Volunteers are the heart of the Village, providing direct services to our members as well as behind-the-scenes support to operate the village. We are neighbors helping neighbors to stay neighbors.
Village Without Walls is a program of Villages NW, a 501(c)3 nonprofit TAX ID 46-4190513, which serves as the Hub for ten Villages in formation across the Metro area. Villages NW is part of a nationwide network of support that fosters interdependent aging in community
Reasonable driving distance to HillsboroHillsboro, OR 97123
June 15, 2022
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Reading / Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month