Are you tech confident and looking for a way to keep your skills updated? Do you catch print errors when you are reading? Consider working with the CMT team to edit and publish our newsletter.
What you need to know about the position. You will
- work from home
- solicit (from Village team) articles for publication
- do first pass edits on articles for readability, length, and content
- use MailChimp (easy to learn) templates to organize and distribute the newsletter
- give editorial support to writers contributing newsletter content
- work with the Communication, Marketing, and Technology team and other villagers, as needed.
- work an average of three (3) hours per week
A successful volunteer should have a basic knowledge of newsletter best practices and production. A plus (but not required) would be experience with MailChimp or Constant Contact. We will train you in the specific processes for the Village newsletter. You must be over age 18 and a background check is required.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hrs a week