The Independent Living Program (ILP) offers services such as; housekeeping, laundry, shopping, escorts, health screening and DARTS bus service.
Volunteers will assist over the noon meal with a variety of tasks from setting tables, serving meals and providing socialization for residents living in South St Paul high rise.
- Participate in training provided by ILP support staff
- Assist with set-up, meal serving and clean-up
- Escort residents if requested to and from their apartment
- Engage residents in social conversation
- Communicate with ILP support staff with scheduling and concerns
- Provide no hands-on personal care or requests
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3 hours per shift