You Can Make a Difference
If you are a high school student who lives or attends school in Pinellas County and are between the ages of 14-18, you may become an Empath Health teen volunteer. By volunteering, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people of all ages and walks of life.Teen Volunteer Program
Brighten the day of patients with Cheer Team visits; help patients record their life stories through the Lifetime Legacies program; throw a birthday, anniversary or anytime party for patients as a Party Pal; help at one of our Resale Shoppes; share your organizational and computer skills in one of our administrative offices; assist with our special events; do activities with seniors; bake cookies for patients; make blankets or crafts for patient visits.
To learn more about the Teen Volunteer Program, please call:
- North Pinellas County, Kathi Wendt (727) 771-4433
- Mid Pinellas County, Jill Anne Fowler (727) 523-3431
- South Pinellas County, Marissa Terrana (727) 564-5920
Before registering for volunteer training, teens are required to contact the teen volunteer coordinator nearest to their home and/or school to set up an interview. Once you call, your regional teen volunteer coordinator will fill you in on all the steps you need to take to become a teen volunteer.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist – Be a...
- Empath Health Teen Volunteer
- Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Telephone Support Volunteer
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Suncoast PACE (Program of...
- Organizational Support – Office,...
- Empath Health Volunteers Needed...