Elders Lodge Wellness Center Volunteer
2 people are interested
Description: Help provide culturally-appropriate wellness to residents of the Elders Lodge in Saint Paul. Volunteers must have healthcare education and experience taking vital signs. Nurses, nursing assistants, and students are all encouraged to apply.
Schedule: The Wellness Center is open every Thursday from 9am to 11am. Volunteers can choose to volunteer every week, or on a more flexible basis.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
- Must have your own transportation or ability to travel to the center
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate in a friendly, respectful manner with a diverse population
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
We'll work with your schedule.
463 Maria Avenue Suite 201Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Healthcare background or education, experience taking vital signs