Do good for your community while using your professional expertise. Work with talented peers on a rewarding non-profit cause related program. Rare Genomics Institute is making a difference. Rare Genomics Institute is a non-profit organization that helps families in need of genome research.
This position will be responsible for the delivery and support of analytic capabilities that enable informed decision making. Key functions include, but not limited to, providing high-level qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis that supports strategic planning, supporting identification of opportunities to apply business analytics and data science tools to achieve business value or extract insights for strategic planning.
The IT Department is responsible for enterprise IT functions, supporting and maintaining the IT systems, infrastructure and for providing technical support to users across the institute.
- Demonstrated experience in analytics technologies (e.g., data science, statistics, data mining, machine learning)
- Proficiency in R, Python, or similar tools.
- Ability to learn and apply new data science or business intelligence technologies
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Apply data science and analytic techniques
- Leverage statistical and data science methodologies to perform regressions, predictive models, distributions, etc
- Present findings in reports/graphics, to be updated automatically and periodically.
- Database Administration
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week