Manager - Client Management
4 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non-Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join our volunteer-driven Client Relations Team.
· Responsible for cultivating client relationships with one / more client/s and securing repeat business from existing clients.
· Works closely with project team throughout project delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled.
· In collaboration with BCS team assess project impact at predefined intervals (6 months and 1 year after project completion)
· Managing and providing leadership to the Client Management team.
· Regularly engages with existing clients to create awareness about other services CLASS can offer.
· Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all client management activities.
· Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and review.
· Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
· Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
· Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
· Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
· Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
· Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education & Experience:
· BA / BS / MBA Business or Marketing with 3-5 yrs of experience
· Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
· 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
· Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
· Passionate & committed to serve community
· Excellent Communicator
· Good sense of humor
· Honors CLASS's code of ethics
· Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
· Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
· Leadership development opportunities
· Networking opportunities
· Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
We'll work with your schedule.
1250 Oakmead PkwySunnyvale, CA 94085