Associate Director - Client Acquisition
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non-Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join as Associate Director to our volunteer-driven Client Relations Team.
· Develop business plans and client acquisition strategies that ensures attainment of organizational goals and targets.
· Conduct research & develop operational plans in seeking business with potential NPO prospects.
· Manage and provide leadership to the client acquisition team.
· Collaborate with internal teams; Marketing to support & generate new lead identification and Business Consulting Services(BCS) team to ensure clarity of service offering.
· Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO’s to explain more about CLASS and understand their needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
· Oversee proposal development to potential clients.
· Responsible for ensuring the team is equipped with the service offering, and client acquisition approach required to be successful.
· Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all potential leads.
· Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
· Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
· Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
· Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
· Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
· Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
· Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education & Experience:
· MBA Marketing with 8+ yrs of experience in Business Development or Sales
· Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
· 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
· Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
· Passionate & committed to serve community
· Excellent Communicator
· Good sense of humor
· Honors CLASS's code of ethics
· Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
· Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
· Leadership development opportunities
· Networking opportunities
· Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
We'll work with your schedule.
1250 Oakmead PkwySunnyvale, CA 94085