Human Resource-Team Lead (HR100)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
- P residing over the meetings and agenda of the team.
- A cting as an ambassador for the organization.
- L eading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Working closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy.
- A ssisting Board in strategic planning , identifying annual strategic priorities and seeking approvals as needed .
- Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting reports to the board.
- Keeping the Board President and Board Chairs informed about the latest development on regular basis.
Planning and Development:
- Developing an operation plan with team managers and with other management team members .
- E ncouraging leadership-based culture.
C oordination & Accountability:
- Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams .
- Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated
- 1 0 plus years of work experience as HR generalist .
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- N etworking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General)
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.