Description: Help seniors in the community by picking up groceries and other necessities and delivering them to their doors! For some seniors, a trip to the store is difficult, especially in harsh Minnesota winters. You can help these seniors by making sure they have what they need without having to leave their homes. Volunteers are reimbursed for groceries directly by the senior or can use a gift card provided by East Side Elders.
Schedule: This is a very flexible opportunity - volunteer when you can and as often as you’d like.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
- Must have your own transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate in a friendly, respectful manner with a diverse population
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Rake Leaves for Seniors
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Nursing Student Volunteer