iN Education is seeking experienced and self-driven volunteer paralegal assistant(s) who will assist us with researching and creating legal documents.
Your tasks will include following:
- Conduct legal research,
- Create new procedures / policies,
- Draft documents, and
Associate's degree or a certificate in paralegal studies will be advantageous.
The overall goal of iN Education is to increase overall Standardized Testing averages, improve ACT and SAT test prep awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for success in all industries, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, emphasize the importance of continuing education, and address health and wellness for families. We achieve this by offering year-round supplemental educational programs including structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on involvement taps into their creative abilities.
- Legal (General)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A minimum of 5hrs/week
- Paralegal experience, degree
- Fundraising Assistant(s)...
- Seeking Marketing Communications...
- Nonprofit Board Member Opportunity
- Paralegal Assistant Needed!
- Photographers needed! Build your...
- Experienced grant writer(s)...
- Join our Social media...
- Volunteer mentors needed! -...
- EDUCATION ADVOCATE – CLEVELAND, OH
- Is writing your passion? Write...
- Magazine editor needed!
- Production Artist for Magazine...