Let us help you develop professionally with a Volunteer Internship at Napa Valley Museum Yountville! Interns gain on the job experience and opportunities for resume development. Internships are great for college students and recent graduates looking to explore career paths. You will receive training, have exclusive behind the scenes access to Museum operations, meet and greet artists, perfect customer service skills, and explore the field of hospitality in Napa Valley!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Warmly great and welcome visitors of Napa Valley Museum Yountville
- Maintain gift shop and merchandise
- Obtain knowledge about gallery exhibitions including Napa History and local artists to share with guests
- Operate sales (Ticket, gift, membership, etc.)
- Help with inventory
- Help create exceptional visitor experiences!
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Register operations
Internship allows for a maximum of 150 hours of experience. Must be available for 2 or more days per week and during Museum open hours of Wednesday-Sunday 11am-4pm. Upon completion you will receive letters of recommendation, a year long membership to the Museum, and references!
Job Type: Volunteer InternshipApplication Questions:
How many years of Customer Service experience do you have
Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
Are you in Yountville, Napa, or St. Helena CA?
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 Days Week with Flexible Scheduling