The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) is seeking a volunteer with a financial background to conduct a remote internal financial review of one or more of our independently run centers, located in Thailand, Kenya, and Indonesia. This includes:
- Inquiring of management and others to gain an understanding of the center, its local operations, and financial reporting.
- Evaluating and understanding the internal control system
- Performing analytical procedures on expected or unexpected variances in account balances or classes of transactions
- Testing documentation supporting account balances or classes of transactions
- Confirming accounts receivable and other accounts with a third party
This process is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2018.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Service Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment