White Apple Institute is launching an exciting, new talk show and seeking two (2) skilled volunteers for Social Media Specialist positions. Positions average 5 to 15 hours per week, working in studio and from home with very flexible hours and accommodations for any disability (Speech, Visual, Hearing, Learning/Mental, etc.).
White Apple Institute is a veteran-operated nonprofit 501(c)(3) connecting, educating and supporting At-Risk Adult Students and Veterans challenged by disabilities (emphasis on emotional, learning, mental, and non-visible physical) with RESOURCES to 1. Prevent DROPOUT/BURNOUT from school, work, and Life, 2. Manage emotional and financial crises to prevent hopelessness and homelessness, and 3. Change perceptions from "disabled" to "differently-abled"!
Benefits -Perfect for Adult Students and Older Adults. Enjoy sharing your passion and sensitivity with a great team. Ask about college and Service Learning credits, internships, and employer recognition and support. Excellent opportunity for career enhancement.
- Some knowledge of disability, higher education, veterans and confidentiality issues (For example, FERPA, APA, HIPPA, Rehabilitation Act, WIOA and ADA, Independent Living, Vocational Rehabilitation, Student Veteran-GI Bill, and disability benefits).
- Proficiency with organizing related social media, articles, events, talk show topics and posting content from and to followers, friends and organizations on website.
- Proven education and experience with SEO, Google, Hootsuite, and major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (TTY, Speech accommodated)
- Proficiency with and Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
ResponsibilitiesAssist Director with the following:
- Promoting the White Apple Institute programs and Talk Show online
- Managing social media content, brand awareness and online reputation
- Researching and developing social media campaigns
- Generating and managing inbound traffic and SEO (search engine optimization).
APPLY by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Attention: Melodie Oscay. Thank you. Visit www.whiteappleinstitute.org or call 480-471-8082.
Your donation of any amount will help students and veterans succeed in the workforce!
- Program Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- IT Consulting
- Video Production
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 hours per week
- Prior Social Media experience preferred.