White Apple Institute is launching an exciting, new talk show and seeking two (2) skilled volunteers for Fundraising Assistant positions. Positions average 5 to 15 hours per week, conducting presentations, some work at home with very flexible hours and accommodations for any disability (Speech, Visual, Hearing, Learning/Mental, etc.).
Perfect for Adult Students and Older Adults. Enjoy sharing your passion and sensitivity with a great team. Ask about college and Service Learning credits, internships, and employer recognition and support. Excellent opportunity for career enhancement.
Some knowledge of disability, higher education, veterans and confidentiality issues (For example, FERPA, APA, HIPPA, Rehabilitation Act, WIOA and ADA, Independent Living, Vocational Rehabilitation, Student Veteran-GI Bill, and disability benefits).
- Proven experience with development and implementation of fundraising strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (TTY, Speech accommodated)
- Proficiency with and Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel databases for donors.
Assist the Director with the following:
- Identifying potential donors and sponsors for the White Apple Institute Talk Show
- Managing fundraising campaigns (MailChimp, Facebook, Amazon, etc.) to potential donors and sponsors, including the annual "Kickin’it with the Veterans" fundraiser
- Processing and recording payments from events via online banking and Pay Pal
- Preparing exhibit booths (banners, donor materials, equipment), some travel may be required
- Generating and mailing thank you letters and email responses.
Your donation of any amount will help students and veterans succeed in the workforce!
- Special Needs
- Basic Computer Skills
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 hours per week
- Prior fundraising experience preferred.