Promotion Project Coordinator
Diamond In The Rough
To strategize, coordinate and manage the launch, marketing, media placements, partnerships, promotions and in-person and online events in support of a new project for women and girls.
- Brainstorm, research and develop marketing opportunities, launch ideas and plans;
- Create a project plan and projected timeline for execution of tasks;
- Foster, coordinate, manage and track all correspondence with promotional affiliates, influencers, and the online launch team;
- Curate content such as sample blog posts, articles, and social media content for promotional partners;
- Draft correspondence for promotional partners for both online events and live tour stops and book signings;
- Collaborate with graphic designer and web designer to establish creative promotional material;
- Collaborate with prospective and established corporate partners, retailers and sponsors;
- Secure media interviews and placements for signings and appearances;
- Securing online publicity in blogs, podcasts and online;
- Facilitate tasks in company’s project management system;
- Coordinate live event and book tour captains and hosts;
- Coordinate with publisher on opportunities as needed;
- Coordinate with administrative team on logistics and scheduling as needed;
- A to Z Idea Implementation.
We are seeking a self-starter who is creative, organized and well structured. We are seeking a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicants must be interpersonal and detailed oriented and be able to work in a high paced environment. They must be project oriented and have an ability to problem solve and manage multi-tasks. We are seeking individuals who grasp the vision, believe in our project(s) and are able to run with it.
We are seeking a person who can accurately and passionately communicate our vision and mission while also representing our brand. They must be able to manage sensitive information with care and integrity and be willing to meet deadlines without excuses or the need to be micromanaged. They must be willing to use their abilities to support a visionary and join a movement that is inspiring and empowering women and girls around the world.
This is currently a part-time virtual position. Applicants will be an independent contractor and must supply their own computer, internet, and phone. We initially anticipate a requirement of 5 -15 hours per week. Travel to events is a possibility with travel and accommodation expenses being provided.
This is a volunteer opportunity with financial incentives based on results. Additional benefits include working from home; flexible hours; possibility of travel to live events; an energizing, atmosphere; regular team calls; contact with brilliant leaders, inspiring clients, and passionate people.
About Diamond In The Rough
2140 McGee Road, Suite C-640, Snellville, GA 30078, US
To motivate, educate, inspire and provide guidance to girls ages 4-18 through mentoring and life skills development.
A chrisitian organization that provides mentoring to girls through weekly workshops, field trips, community service projects and other activities.