- Works with the Directors to manage and oversee the organization's budgeting and financial tracking.
- Reviews monthly bank statements to make sure expenses and payees match records.
- Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures.
- Drafts budget in November to be voted on in December.
- Drafts budget changes in June to be voted on in July (if needed).
- Completes needed annual tax forms.
- Pays bills and makes deposits.
- Provides a quarterly report regarding income and expenses and the overall financial health of the organization.
- Keeps electronic copies of:
- Current Year Annual Budget
- Monthly Income and Expenses
- Chairs a committee, as needed, and follows committee procedures.
- Helps coordinate an annual board retreat.
- Spearheads the development of revenue-generating activities for organization.
- Understands the legal documents of the organization, such as the bylaws and other policies.
Estimated number of volunteer hours monthly: 10.
This includes a monthly Executive Committee call, a monthly Committee call and a Board call every other month.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours/month