- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals
- Perform prospect research for potential matches in grants for organization.
- Work with team members in obtaining information needed to apply for grants
- Comply with all grant reporting
- Maintain current records in a database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Report to Founder for all updates
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment