Working with drivers, this position is responsible for helping Community Food Bank staff deliver food boxes, produce, bread, etc. throughout Pima County. Must be able to lift 60 lbs repeatedly, be organized, and help with maintaining the cleanliness of truck and sites. Volunteer once a week. Various days are available.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one day a week
- ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor