Caridad Community Kitchen is a program of the Community Food Bank. We are looking for individuals to package meals for homebound seniors. Training provided, including ServSafe certification. Meal preparation takes place from 12:00-3:00pm Monday through Friday. Pick a day that works for you as an ongoing commitment.
We also have one-time group opportunities packaging meals for up to 15 people from either Noon to 3 p.m. or 3 to 6 p.m. or a longer shift of noon to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact us for more information or to sign up.
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor