Description: Create blog posts weekly for a nonprofit serving seniors on the East Side of Saint Paul. Topics can include tips for caregivers, staying healthy, interviews with seniors in the community, and more.
Time commitment: This is a very flexible opportunity that can be done from home. Blog posts will be emailed once a week to the Volunteer Coordinator for editing and publishing on the East Side Elders website.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
- Experience or interest in writing blog posts
- Must submit a writing sample
- Must pass background check
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Student Volunteer