We are looking for caring and attentive Bilingual Aids to assist senior citizens with daily activities in the senior center. The aides are integral part of making the seniors comfortable and enjoy the senior center. Bilingual aids fluent in Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese are needed! Bilingual Aides are needed Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 2pm.
- Assists with the implementation of activities for senior center participants
- Disseminate and collect program material, assure signage and help encourage socialization and participation
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role; work is closely managed
- Follow all agency policies and procedures
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Maintain values of dignity, empowerment, and respect with all seniors, staff, and volunteers of the agency and program
Bilingual Activity Aid must:
- Be able to speak, read, and give direction in Spanish, Korean, Cantonese, or Mandarin
- Be energetic and caring
- Follow all instruction given by Senior Center staff
- Follow all sanitary rules and standards set by the Senior Center
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Cantonese / Mandarin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Any time you can fill between 9am to 2pm, M-F
- Citizenship Clinic Volunteers!
- Kitchen Aide in Riis Senior Center
- Sport Clinic Facilitators
- Work Readiness Middle School...
- Bilingual Activity Aid -...
- Specialty Group/Workshop...
- Elementary and Middle School...
- Life Skills/Work Readiness...
- SAT Prep Teachers & Tutors
- Maintenance Aid
- Female Motivational Speaker for...