We are looking for Volunteers in the East Valley who want to make a difference in our hospice patients lives by being their volunteer.
- Volunteers are friendly visitors who can have conversations with the patients about current events, or hear about the patients life through a life review.
- Maybe read a book, newspaper, magazine to them or watch a movie or tv show together.
- Provide a much needed break for their caregiver.
- This will take place in the patients home, group home, or assisted living facility
Contact Bill Heaton through Volunteer Match or call our offices at 480-320-4733. We look forward to having you on our team!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a 3 hour a month Minimum.
- TB test which is free