Produce the best possible atmosphere for Kids Connection through sound reinforcement. This includes, but is not limited to, creating the best music mix possible, creating an audio mix that meets the mood the Kids Connection leader wants to convey, and supporting the audio needs of the people involved with the program.
1. Perform proper sound check; includes gain settings, monitor mixes, proper volume settings, and the eq/mixing process.
2. Check with Kids Connection director for schedule and any schedule changes.
1. Responsible for adjusting sound levels during program as needed.
2. Responsible for following Kids Connection leader’s direction and musician’s direction during services. For example, boosting monitor levels.
3. Responsible for following stage and schedule cues.
4. Responsible for providing a distraction-free program as it relates to audio production.
1. Return sound equipment to proper storage areas and turn off equipment.
2. Talk with the Kids Connection director to find out if issues existed for during program.
3. Note any broken/faulty equipment and take it out of service if possible.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months