Seeking Southgate and Downriver Volunteers!
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Seasons Hospice is looking for volunteers to make friendly visits to homebound patients in the downriver area. We area also looking for volunteers to help out in our new office in Southgate. We are a family oriented, flexible and fun organization! We also have an inpatient center located at Henry Ford Wyandotte! If you are interested in learning more about us, please call Ruth at 800.370.8592 or visit our website at www.seasons.org
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
27355 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071, US
- Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
- Recognize that individuals and famlies are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continiumn of care.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care provides hospice and palliative care to those with a life-limiting illness. Our team of physicians, registered nurses, social workers, spiritual care providers, hospice aides, trained volunteers and bereavement counselors use an interdisciplinary approach to address the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and families we serve.
- We promise to enhance the quality of time by managing pain and other symptoms that can dimish the character of a patient's remaining days, weeks, and months. And we promise that our patients and families will not feel alone.