Our Adult Day Program is seeking a caring and engaging volunteer to provide companionship to one participant the first and third Wednesday of each month from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. This caring volunteer will engage our participant in any number of activities, such as game playing, napkin folding, coloring, painting, etc.
This is an ongoing commitment that allows a volunteer to build a relationship with a participant and with our outstanding Adult Day Program.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours each month
- Wheelchair Training Provided/Background Check Needed
- Cultural Corner Presenter
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Shopping Escort
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Manicurist - Adult Day Program
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Bell Choir Assistant
- Bingo at Park Apartments
- Twin City History Presenter
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center