Southern Rhode Island Volunteers
Volunteers needed at Southern Rhode Island Volunteers' office in Charlestown.
- Answering the phones to assist volunteers or senior clients
- Date entry
- Basic computer skills
Available shifts: Tuesday 1-4, Wednesday 9-12, Thursday 1-4, Friday 9-12
Training is provided. If you are interested in this opportunity please call our office (401) 552-7661.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to your schedule
- Kingston Arts Organization...
- Activity Volunteers Needed at...
- Brochures Distribution Volunteers
- Deliver meals to seniors in need.
- Help a Senior Get Their Groceries!
- Rhode Island Welcome Center in...
- Furniture Donation Center...
- Help a senior who can no longer...
- Southern RI Volunteers Volunteer...
- Museum in Narragansett Seeking...
- Office Intern SC Habitat for...
- ReStore Donation Scheduler
- Development Committee Volunteer
- Disaster Team Youth Volunteers...
- Charlestown Drivers Needed
- Mentor a Child After School!
- Substitute Drivers Needed for...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers &...
- Food kitchen and shelter seeking...
- Kettle Pond Visitor's Center