Rainbird is a non-profit committed to the end of child abuse. You work via internet and phone to find, train, and activate Leaders in every state across the U.S. You’ll train your leaders to build a Rainbird and teach them how to recruit leaders at the County level. You are passionate about child welfare, you thrive on social activism and in particular, and you believe in uniting, organizing, and mobilizing people to end child abuse.
This special individual educates, inspires, and trains people to unite, organize, and mobilize to end child abuse.
- Hard-working, organized, resourceful, and creative.
- You love details!
- You are a proud go-getter and innovative and potent at making things happen.
- You have experience with uniting, organizing, and mobilizing people.
- You are wicked good at working the phone
- You are a responsible person with an extraordinary level of integrity and maturity
- You’re comfortable talking to people face-to-face, on the phone, or via internet.
- Internet savvy and tech-friendly
- Comfortable with and effective at training people
- Personable, clear, and approachable communicator
- The World’s Greatest Cheerleader, nurturing and empowering
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Find Leaders for every county and state across the U.S.
· Train Leaders well to have people take a stand, join a Rainbird, and get started
· Process Leaders quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly
· Maintain and distribute information too all leaders
· Weekly phone, email, social media communications w/Leaders
· Build numbers of people and groups across every county and state of the U.S.
- 1 year commitment
- Honor, Integrity, Honesty
- 15-20 hrs/wk, minimum; start immediately
Email cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year