Established in 1971, we are a non-profit reproductive and sexual health care
organization focused on serving low-income communities. At three locations in the
North Shore and Merrimack Valley, we provide birth control, abortion, STD testing and
treatment, HIV testing and referral, and other preventive health services.
We are seeking an energetic individual who is passionate about and committed to
women’s reproductive health and rights to join our team. The position will serve as an administrative intern in the offices in the Cummings Center.
- Passionate about women's reproductive health
- Available part time during business hours
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible to multiple working environments
- A great team player
- Assist administrative assistant in day to day tasks
- Answer patient phone calls and schedule appointments
- Greet patients
- Check insurance eligibility
- Help organize staff events (e.g. training)
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Cover letter should answer the following questions:
- What specifically about Health Quarters draws you in?
- What is the best quality you would bring to the team?
- Give an example of how you are passionate about and committed to women’s reproductive health.
- Give your availability for the fall during business hours.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment