Rainbird is a non-profit committed to the end of child abuse. We work via phone and internet. Your average week is spent generating, updating, and maintaining all of the communication that we produce in every department of Rainbird. You will work with our Social Media Manager, Fundraiser, and Founder. We expect the highest standards of responsibility, honor, honesty, and integrity from all of our people.
To create a plan and produce all of our communication so that it builds our brand, presence, and market share.
- Experience in the field of communications, marketing, branding, message, and sales
- Internet savvy and facile with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent at working with and educating a team
- Organized and effective at creating and executing a plan
- Sophisticated grasp of language
- Honest, trustworthy, and approachable
- Specific, hip, and to-the-point re: member expansion ideas and communication
- Open-minded and a good listener
- Have your finger on the pulse of current trends and future directions. In other words, you’re a totally cool person who knows how to tap into and author coolness.
- Overall a positive person that loves a challenge and doesn’t give-up
- Willing to take risks and experiment
- Creative. Very, very creative.
- Build our communication plan to include all departments
- Produce each piece of the plan
- Measure the effectiveness and impact
- Work with the appropriate people in each dept as it relates to our communication
- Oversee the achievement of communication goals in every department
- 1 year commitment
- 15-20 hrs/wk, minimum; start immediately
- 3 professional references related to the communications area
Email cover letter, references & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year