At Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, our vision is to:
- Recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality of life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards and increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Sacramento is looking for Volunteers who have a passion for sewing. This position will give our volunteers the opportunity to create sewn keepsakes for our bereaved families after the death of a patient. This volunteer opportunity is incredibly rewarding and offers comfort and support for our bereaved families when they are needing it most.
Please contact us for additional information:
Michael Richardson, MT-BC
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1+ week of training
- Volunteer must have access to sewing machine. Must complete a physical prior to volunteering.