The Virtues Project International Association is seeking a Social Media Manager to administer our organization's social media communications, marketing, and advertising.Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
The Virtues Project International Association (VPIA) is not affiliated with any religious organization. VPIA is a non-profit organization founded in 2013 at the request of the founders of The Virtues ProjectTM. www.virtuesproject.com VPIA operates in service of The Virtues ProjectTM to protect the integrity of the body of work, to grow, strengthen and expand its reach, and to ensure its sustainability.
If you are interested in this role please follow this link to our Volunteer Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9DeArdFRSqU9G5ukJJel7npJXy_JcPxcck3tUZqWTtM1yyw/viewform?c=0&w=1
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours per week