Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Winter is coming! Help your neighbors by removing snow from sidewalks and driveways. Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals to help alleviate snow issues this winter by providing snow removal services for home-bound hospice patients and their families.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...